This online seminar from the ABTT will focus on how we can use this current hiatus to let go of old habits and create a new more sustainable ways of working.
Join Carol Scott, Principal Advocate for Sustainability at TAIT and SIPA, (The Sustainability in Production Alliance) and our panel of industry experts in discussing how we can use this current hiatus to let go of old habits and create a new more sustainable ways of working.
Joining them on the panel will be:
- Jon Bausor – multi award winning international Stage Designer and Creative Director;
- Spike Brant – CEO of Nimblist and a designer and advocator of sustainability;
- Paul Brunner – USITT Board Member & Business Development Manager for Thern, Inc, Stage Equipment;
- Huntly Christie – CEO of Christie Lites based in the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom;
- Dr Chris Jones, Research Fellow at University of Manchester currently examining the key impact areas of the music industry on the environment.
This seminar is brought to you by the ABTT, SiPA and USITT.
Date: 29th of July 2020
Time: 17:00 to 18:30