AFTT (Advance Fork Truck Training) offer a comprehensive series of courses which help forklift drivers to master the know-how in order to become a good driver and a safe driver.
Behind their extensive list of AITT accredited courses is a strong team who really believe in what they do.
The types of training they offer are:
- All types of forklift trucks
- Rough terrain forklift trucks
- Lorry mounted forklift trucks
- Loading shovels and Bob Cats
- Mobile elevated working platforms (MEWP)
- Lorry loaders (HIABS, ATLAS etc.)
- Agricultural tractors and trailers
- Escape harness training (total access)
- Slinging and banks man
- RORO equipment
- Company Shunter
AFTT comes recommended by committee member Pip Robinson.